Thursday, September 1, 2011

'Sick of being stuck September' Challenge

I started a challenger today led by Christy Diane Farr from Weeds and Seeds Coaching. The idea behind that most of us are in some way "stuck" by our clutter. Clutter affect SO MANY THINGS in our psyche! I know, in particular for me, it is VERY DIFFICULT to create when I know there is a mess that needs to be dealt with. For me, it is much like having my daughter caller over and over again "Mom", "Mom", "Moooommmmyyyyy" from the other room. I can't concentrate on the job at hand and the mess wins out EVERY TIME. This, unfortunately, is not conducive to making any money at my home-based business.

In comes the "SOBSS" challenge.


Monday thru Saturday Christy will send an email out with a daily challenge. Today's had a place where you can comment of how it went (or didn't). On Saturdays she will have an open Q & A via a phone meeting. She said throughout the challenge that she would offer a few prizes but for me, the BIG prize is the ability to focus on what I really love - my work!! The secondary prize is having a clutter-free home - and who doesn't want that??!
Today's challenge was to go into your closet and find 27 things that no longer serve you and to donate them TODAY.

Now, working from home, since literally NO ONE sees me, it is very easy for me to part with clothing. THIS is what I am starting with:
I am not sure how I will find 27 things to get rid of (can I count hangers??) since I don't really have THAT MUCH in there. This really isn't where MY clutter is but I am in for the duration and will use this as a good "beginner project" to break me in since that other projects will DEFINITELY NOT be this easy. I'll let you know how I did tomorrow.

Meanwhile, go check the challenge out at: http://wildflowerevolution.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment